Thursday, May 5, 2011

Getting Into Stores ugh!

This has been a difficult week with having my boxes in stores. I guess I need to learn more patience. Starting a business and trying to get customers is a great way to develop more patience. I have my boxes in 2 different local stores and it is very hard when things are not the way you think they should be or want them to be with your product. It has been a difficult road for me because my boxes are so taste specific.I've had many people tell me to make different kinds, smaller, larger etc.. I do agree I need to take in to consideration that not everyone is as out there in taste as I am. Boy have I been working on that one. The evidence will be presenting itself soon enough in my etsy store.  Even when you are your "own boss" you still have to play nice and be respectful and compromise, A lot!! So here is to learning more, keeping my chin up and learning to be more patient.Anyone else having these experiences? Yep, here's to all of us etsians who march to a different beat! Salute

No comments:

Post a Comment