Sunday, October 16, 2011

Leaving Feedback!!

This is one of the most frustrating things to me as an Etsy seller! Sometimes I feel like a dog begging for crumbs. I've even started to include on my thank you card the importance of feedback. How it helps me as a seller to know what buyers are liking, what they don't like and to make sure the product arrived in tact and that they love it? Like it? Hate it? Neutral? What I could do better in the future? What would you like to see me make or sell? Also, it helps other buyers to know about what you think about my product? Good quality? Your experience with me? Whatever the circumstance may be! Even if it's not great so maybe you contact me first before you leave feedback about it!! I do get some really great feedback I do have to say. For those people that took the time and effort to do it, I'm very appreciative!! I just don't understand why people can't take the 2 minutes it takes to let the seller know what your thinking about their experience and purchase!! It is more difficult with hand made sellers I think. I think you do tend to take it more personally and you want people to like, love and appreciate what your doing! It also is very helpful to other potential buyers that are considering making a purchase from you. I know as a buyer on Etsy I do look at the sales and the feedback before I purchase. I have had not so good experiences and I think it makes it even more important to me that my customers don't go away feeling bad about anything regarding me or my store. I was extremely disappointed when I gave a box away to be reviewed and on top of that did a $25.00 credit in the giveaway on that site and the person that won the credit got a box for $5.00. I asked her in a thank you card to take the time to leave feedback and the importance of it. No response, so I sent her two follow up emails asking her how she liked her purchase and to please take a moment and leave feedback. Nothing!! In that instance I did expect her to take the time and give me feedback. So how do does everyone else feel about the importance of feedback as an Etsy seller?

No comments:

Post a Comment