Monday, May 23, 2011

Check Out My New Items!

Hello Everyone,

I've just added 3 new items in my shop. They are all in the same theme, as to the fact I got on a cherry blossom stencil kick! I absolutely love the cherry blossoms they are so pretty and no time like the present "spring" to use them! Please click on them to check them out in different views in my shop at www.thedecorativebox.etsy.com

You can just click on the picture and it will take you there. Now I'm working on "wedding boxes" and I've got one almost completed. I should have a picture of that up in the next few days. I'm trying to get all of my ducks in a row as they say, to really start working on Christmas inventory. I know it may seem a ways a way, but when your creating handmade items it's very time consuming and before we know it tada here's Christmas! I'm working feverishly on learning how to make fabric flowers and trying to perfect them. I have a whole new line that I'm working on and very excited about! I'll keep my blog up to date of what I'm working on and where I'm at in my process. Until my next blog everyone be well and take care of yourselves, Sincerely, Belva

No comments:

Post a Comment